Just a Vision
The musings of a Wellingtonian Expat, living and working in Brisbane who likes Computers, the Internet, and his cat.

Bloggity Bloggity Blog Blog.

Category: , , By AndrewT
Blogging huh.

It's a wierd pastime of the 00's (noughties, naugties, zeros, post nineties?) that people have taken on. It's also a very inconsistent one. This will be my 3rd attempt to regulary write one, and who knows how well it will go. Judging on the last two attempts, you should get a good 5 or so posts before I get over it.

The main reason I have decided to start this blog again, is due to my recent emigration from Wellington, New Zealand, to Brisbane, Australia.

Since I've been here, it's been a whole load of new experiences, yet without my crew of friends that I used to see so often, I've had no outlet to describe them.

And what better place to substitute my friends, than the tubes of the internets.

Anyway, I'm not claiming anything I write will be interesting. I just need an outlet...this is what you, the readers out there are, my brains waste disposal units.

Till next time.

Andrew
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?