Just a Vision
The musings of a Wellingtonian Expat, living and working in Brisbane who likes Computers, the Internet, and his cat.

Zero 7. Good stuff.

Category: , , By AndrewT
Being a bit of a Drum and Bass fan, I was introduced to Zero 7 through a few tunes back in the day, namely the End Theme remixes by Roni Size, which were pretty big dancefloor tunes.

I looked into their tunes a little bit back then, and while I appreciated them, my musical mindset was so firmly placed on Drum and Bass or Hip Hop, I dismissed them to the point of only noticing their stuff on the radio and thats about it.

However, searching around for music vids on youtube the other day, I came across a tune of theirs called 'Destiny' and it piqued my interest once again. In fact its more than piqued my interest, it made me _want_ their music. Which is odd for me, it's not the sort of music I've really craved after previously, but I guess having been so involved with bands and singers in the last few summers with festivals, my musical mind has broadened somewhat.
So I have decided that my next purchase will be a Zero 7 album. Maybe off iTunes, I haven't actually used iTunes to get music before, as I spent all my money on CDs or Vinyl, but now might be the time to give old Steve Jobs money spinner a go.

Anyway, if you want to have a taste of Zero 7's soulful, blissful tunes, then some youtube vids are the way to go - from these go to the related vids:

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?