Just a Vision
The musings of a Wellingtonian Expat, living and working in Brisbane who likes Computers, the Internet, and his cat.

A boat docked outside my house.

Category: By AndrewT
Crazy thing the other day, woke up and lo-and-behold, there's a boat docked on our units jetty. Not so amazing you may think, and neither did I, but I though't I share that with you and use the aforementioned fact to segue into my next point - we now own a car.

Yes, I haven't dubbed it anything yet, but its blue, and round, and its smallish. Bit of a nana car, but no way near as nanaish as a certain persons Joinus - the most nana car I think I have seen, and the fact that one of my most petrol head friends had it as his only transport for a while, is like the icing on some cake made of glee.

So yeah, to fire off some specs - its a Daewoo Lanos, 3 door, 1.5 litre, 0-100 in god knows, with some sweet factory wheels accesorised by some scratched up hubcaps (them 10's not 20's).

But yeah, we got transport that we're happy to take on the motorway now, so it means we can get out and about a bit more. Looking forward to that.

Till next time...
 

2 comments so far.

  1. you shudda done something like this, http://www.flickr.com/photos/jovino/235411663/
  2. Elkano 3:25 PM
    Its number plate isn't very passionate...

Something to say?