Just a Vision
The musings of a Wellingtonian Expat, living and working in Brisbane who likes Computers, the Internet, and his cat.

Happy Birthday my wife!

By AndrewT
The weekend just passed saw a major milestone for my wife, she grew a decade older. Not all in one weekend, but it just so happened that she passed from the 20's to the 30's. I still love her, even if she is a 30 something robbing my 20 something cradle! Oh well, I'm not far behind I guess.

To celebrate the momentus occasion, ourselves and a bunch of friends went along to North Stradbroke Island, a sand island off the coast of Brisbane, QLD.

It was a really good weekend. It was a long weekend thanks to the ANZAC day commemorations, which almost scuttled some plans of ours as we had to take a mad detour around a parade to get to our ferry. But we made it, and we made the most of the weather, which was to be frank, perfect. Hardly any wind. Nice and hot, but not too hot. And not too cool at night.

Anywhooo....if you wish to see some pics of the place, then head along to my flickr page, as per usual. Chur.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Happy birthday Mrs Thompsomeone!

    thwack andrew in the leg! Then have a pie and a can of VB to celebrate! :)
  2. Elkano 5:21 PM
    Here's a birthday Haiku:

    Mrs Thompsooooon yes!
    Dont forget to thwack Andrew.
    Birthday Thompsooooon yes!

    I just made that up right now...

Something to say?