Just a Vision
The musings of a Wellingtonian Expat, living and working in Brisbane who likes Computers, the Internet, and his cat.

Few tings

By AndrewT
Its been a while - but I have excuses!

First off, I've been ultra busy at work. And not in a bad way either, the stuff I'm doing is fun and challanging and it's all on super tight deadlines. Nothing like a bit of pressure.

Secondly, a week or so ago I spent time in New Zealand, and no it wasn't a holiday, for reasons stated above. I went to see my sisters first baby, my new nephew, Leo.

I'm super proud of him and super stoked to be an Uncle for the first time too. Definitely a new experience.

Was good to be back in Wellington, having just beaten my previous record of living away from the city of 3 months 1 day by another 4 days! I guess I will beat that easily next time since the next expected stop over back in the city is October.

The place is still colder than over here, but the weather while I was there was awesome. Still, its bloody cold and you can't get past that.

Catching up with a bunch of mates was really good, and I'm really gratefull that theres still a good base of pals back in my hometown, what with a good smattering of us around the world now. It was almost a little frantic trying to catch up with EVERYONE - but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Anyway, till next time.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Toolman 1:21 AM
    I haven't been in Wellington for about a year now :|
  2. Elkano 7:24 PM
    No mention of the sprog yet?
    Man you are gonna get sprogged out pretty quick Id say.
    "Hows the baby plans atech?" x infinity...

    In other news - more like "Just a Gibbon"
  3. Elkano 8:01 PM
    who likes Computers, the Internet, and his cat and his baby?

Something to say?